Monday, November 10, 2008

Bush and Obama (change is coming the White House)















It seems that they are telling us what they have discussed.....like global financial crisis, Iraq and Afghanistan, etc.  There is a funny episode.  When Obama visited the White House for the first time as a freshman senator, Bush offered Obama hand sanitizer saying "good stuff".  

Here's a funny exchange between Bush and Obama back then:

"Come over here for a second," he said, leading me off to one side of the room.

"You know," he said quietly, "I hope you don't mind me giving you a piece of advice."

"Not at all, Mr. President." He nodded. "You've got a bright future," he said. "Very bright. But I've been in this town a while and, let me tell you, it can be tough. When you get a lot of attention like you've been getting, people start gunnin' for ya. And it won't necessarily just be coming from my side, you understand. From yours, too. Everybody'll be waiting for you to slip. Know what I mean? So watch yourself."

"Thanks for the advice, Mr. President."

No comments: