Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cramer the Grinch / New SEC Chairwoman

FOX Business Network sent out a Christmas card featuring Jim Cramer as Grinch:

FoxBizChristmas.jpg

Fox Business Network launched this year, and I don't know anybody watching it.
As annoying as CNBC is, I'd rather watch CNBC.  That was a cheap shot.  

Then today Obama nominated Mary Shapiro as the next SEC chairwoman.  The street did not look inspired this time.  I was not happy either.  I did not see bears running away today when she showed up with Obama.  She has been in this business all her life.  I think the street saw "business as usual" in her nomination.


Yes "Change" requires people with experience and vision.  We needed a new clean version of Eliot Spitzer , a mean enforcement machine.  She seems to be a nice lady.  I just hope she turns out to be......




No comments: